Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lovely Afternoon and Pattern Woes

I've spent the afternoon reading a new book (Spying in High Heels, by Gemma Halliday. Funny) and listening to The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey soundtrack online. It's free. And legal. I promise.

So aside from breaking up several little girl fights, this has been a pretty awesome day.

Oh yeah, and the Vogue skirt pattern I bought a year ago and couldn't make because my measurements weren't as small as Vogue said they should be is still too small. Darn Vintage Vogue. I wanted to sew it this weekend. But why bother if I can't wear it anyway? *Sigh* The pattern instructions sure do a number on your self esteem...according to the measurements, my waist is a size 20, and my hips a more reasonable 16. Trying to remember I'm half that size. AND LOOK GOOD, DARN IT ALL!

There you go, my size rant for the year. I am beautiful just the way God made me. Although a few more hours of cardio each week wouldn't go amiss...purely for health reasons!

I may someday be able to fit this...I like the mid-length best. Far right.
I have a love/hate relationship with sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment